Cantello went for a monochromatic approach that focused on pale natural skin with accented black. â€śElongated and blackened eyes give an air of mystery, finished by a transparent blackened nude lip,â€ť explained Cantello backstage.
GET THE LOOK
– Prepare the skin with Armani Crema Nera Extrema Face Serum, Crema Nera Extrema Eye Serum, and Crema Nera Extrema Eye Compact
– To even skintone, follow with either Armani Luminessence BB or CC cream depending on level of correction needed
– Add a few drops of Maestro Winter Glow in shade 0 to your foundation to give your skin a pearlescent finish
– Apply Armani Eye&Brow Maestro (on counter from September 2014) in â€śjet blackâ€ť close to the lashes in a thick line, keeping the edge straight at the outer corner of the eye, and blend for a smudged effect
– Finish with black mascara and a thin layer of Armani Rouge Ecstasy in 201 mixed with a touch of Armani Eye&Brow Maestro in â€śjet blackâ€ť