Please create an account
or Log in to subscribe


Subscribe to our RSS feeds Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Subscribe to our RSS feeds Watch us on Youtube View us on Instagram

19-year-old girl tragically overdoses at music festival

Picture: Shadow Photography — Claudia Granneman Source: Supplied (via The Daily Mail)

19-year-old girl tragically overdoses at music festival

Georgina Bartter was found shaking uncontrollably before collapsing at Parklife Music Festival over the weekend.

19-year-old girl tragically overdoses at music festival

Friend’s of the 19-year-old former Wenona private school student recounted series of events that led to the overdose at the Harbourlife festival at Sydney’s Mrs Macquarie’s Chair near the Botanical Gardens.

Friends of Ms Bartter told of how they first noticed something was wrong when the teenager from Longueville on Sydney’s lower north shore, began shivering uncontrollably around 4pm.

This then progressed into convulsions around 4:40pm at the bottom of a staircase.

The same two friends, who had spent most of the previous day with Ms Bartter, accompanied her to St Vincent’s Hospital in an ambulance, where she suffered a cardiac arrest and died later that night. According to them, their friend had taken “one and a half” pills on the day.

Ms Bartter’s family released a statement saying they will remember her as a “beautiful young woman”.

75 arrests were made throughout the festival for drug offences.

The family of the teenager – whose friends said she only took ‘one and a half’ pills – released a statement on Sunday remembering her as a ‘beautiful young woman’.

Share on Facebook Pin on Pinterest Share by Email

Post a Comment

© MiNDFOOD 2021. All Rights Reserved

Web Design Sydney