Win a Brisbane getaway with Airtrain
Win a Brisbane getaway with Airtrain
WIN a Brisbane getaway with Airtrain, the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to travel to the CBD, before settling into one of Sofitel Brisbane Central's luxury club rooms. We have one prize package for two adults (travelling at the same time), valued at $1,600. Prize includes: return domestic flights (subject to availability) for two adults, two return Airtrain tickets to Brisbane COB, two night's accommodation (one room- subject to availability) at Sofitel Brisbane Central (incl luxury club room access).
Airtrain is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to reach Brisbane, the Gold Coast and suburbs from Brisbane Airport. Additional services include a Gold Coast Train & Transfer service providing transfers for customers travelling between Brisbane Airport and their Gold Coast accommodation.
For more information on Airtrain services and timetable updates, passengers are encouraged to visit www.airtrain.com.au.
Amidst the bustling CBD, Sofitel Brisbane Central boasts 433 luxury rooms, including Club Rooms and 20 luxurious suites. All accommodation exude an artistic feel that links progressive contemporary design with refined French elegance. Appointed in an inviting palette of neutral tones, charcoal highlights, and rich chocolates, Sofitel Brisbane Central’s rooms and suites create a welcoming feeling complemented by the finest luxury amenities to set the hotel as Brisbane’s finest accommodation. Within the multi award winning hotel are four exquisite restaurants and bars, a world class day spa and indulgent recreational facilities while the shopping, dining and nightlife of Queen Street Mall, Southbank and Fortitude Valley are just minutes away.
Through the colour palette, lighting and furnishing, Luxury Club Rooms are designed to make guests feel relaxed and at ease. With luxurious yet homely Parisian décor, magnificent views of the city’s skyline, the finest amenities and access to the exclusive Club Sofitel Lounge, Luxury Club Rooms are the prime option for a sophisticated traveller. These rooms feature the luxurious Sofitel 'MyBed' and all Club Sofitel services are available. Enjoy breathtaking views across the city by day and full blackout blinds to help promote uninterrupted sleep by night. King and twin (2 x double beds) rooms available. Facilities exclusive to the Club Sofitel Lounge include Club Sofitel Breakfast, all day refreshments and evening drinks and Tapas. Sofitel Brisbane is proud to offer the ultimate in luxury and elegance with breathtaking views across the city of Brisbane from Club Sofitel along with business centre facilities and check in / check out services.
Win a Brisbane getaway with Airtrain
Terms and Conditions – Brisbane Getaway
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- The competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 25 words or less to the following question “What is your favourite way to travel and why?” and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Competition commences on 03/03/2017 AEST. Entries close 10pm on 05/04/2017 AEST. The judging will take place at McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd, 102/4-14 Buckingham Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 on 20/04/2017 by 12pm AEST. Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has one Brisbane Getaway (prize package for two adults, travelling at the same time), valued at $1,600 Prize includes return domestic flights for two adults, two return Airtrain tickets to Brisbane COB, two night’s accommodation (one room) at Sofitel Brisbane Central (incl luxury club room access) Flights and accommodation is subject to availability.
- Total prize value is $1,600.00. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry(ies) as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The Promoter is McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd of 102/4-14 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. ABN 90 126 718 616. Staff, families and agencies of McHugh Media are not eligible to enter.