MiNDFOOD Queenstown Giveaway
MiNDFOOD Queenstown Giveaway
Escape to a world of inspiration in Queenstown this autumn, thanks to Air New Zealand and the Rees Hotel. The prize includes return domestic flights for two to Queenstown flying Air New Zealand and two nights' accomodation at the Rees Hotel in an Executive Lake View Room, with breakfast served overlooking Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables. The prize value is $1,600.
MiNDFOOD Queenstown Giveaway
Terms and Conditions – MiNDFOOD Queenstown Giveaway
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
3. The competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 25 words or less to the following question “Why would you like to visit Queenstown in Autumn?” and submit the fully completed entry form.
5. Competition commences on 03/03/2017 AEST. Entries close 12pm on 03/04/2017 AEST. The judging will take place at McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd, 102/4-14 Buckingham Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 on 17/04/2017 by 5pm AEST. Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prize includes two return seat+bag airfares from any domestic Air New Zealand operated services to Queenstown and two nights accommodation at The Rees hotel in an Executive Lake View Hotel Room for 2 persons, including parking, breakfast, wifi and movies. The Prize winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in this clause, including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, visas, insurance and all other incidentals.
- Flights must be booked before 31 May 2017 and travel before 10 Dec 2017 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Travel excludes New Zealand public holidays and 8-23 July 2017 & 30 September-15 October 2017.
- Total prize value is NZ$1,600. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit www.airnewzealand.co.nz. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
- Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry(ies) as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Only one entry permitted per person.
14. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents or any other person or party associated with this promotion) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
20. The Promoter is McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd of 102/4-14 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. ABN 90 126 718 616. Staff, families and agencies of McHugh Media are not eligible to enter.