Step 1: Preparation
• Wash and towel dry hair.
• Apply a walnut size amount of Kerastase Nectar Thermique to roots, mid-lengths and ends.
• Massage product into the lengths and ends, paying particular attention to dry areas.
• Comb through evenly.
Step 2: Sectioning Hair
• Divide your hair into sections and clip out of the way leaving the nape section out.
• Using a round brush, blow-dry aiming the nozzle downwards for a smooth finish.
Step 3: Creating Red Carpet Waves
• Work in horizontal sections, focusing on one curl at a time, twisting the hair as you unwind the brush.
• Twist one row clockwise and the next row anti-clockwise.
• Leave twisted curls undisturbed until all your hair is dry.
Step 4: Setting the Style
• Once your hair has been dried, roll each section around the brush.
• Then turn your hairdryer around and position the vent at the back of the hairdryer against the brush to pull cool air through the curl, helping to set your style.
Step 5: Cooling Off
• On completion, flip your head forward and blow cool air through the hair.
• This locks in volume, cools the head and “ribbons” the hair for a modern look.
Step 6: Finishing
• Flick your hair back and use your hands to place hair into position. Apply hair spray to lengths and on the crown to maintain a natural lift.
• Moisture is a blow-dry’s enemy so keep your hair dry.
• Be sparing with products and hairsprays.