CLARINS TIPS ARE EASY AND EFFECTIVE:
1. Wake up. When the alarm goes off and before getting out of bed, gently stretch all over to wake up your body. Once awake, drink two large glasses of water to rehydrate.
2. Relax in a warm shower. Enjoy the skin-firming benefits of cooler water. Spray cooler water from your feet up to the top of your body.
3. Bon appétit. Maintain a balanced diet and make sure you eat three meals a day, especially breakfast. Include fruits and vegetables, fish, meat, eggs and dairy products and drink eight glasses of water a day. Need to lose a bit of weight? Decrease your portions.
4. Exercise. Regular physical activity helps to tone muscles and balance your metabolism. A few abdominal exercises are great to tone the tummy. Swimming gently tones the entire body and of course, a 30-minute walk everyday helps keep your heart healthy.
5. Sweet dreams. This is the first secret to beautiful skin and overall balance. Avoid caffeine after midday, air out your room and lower the heat.
6. Emergency days. If you work, save a few vacation “emergency” days to recuperate if you are feeling particularly tired.
7. Smile, smile, smile, and people will smile back. Enjoy less stress and contact with others.
8. Make a list of things you need to get done and do them one at a time concentrating on each one separately. You’ll be able to get everything done you need to without feeling overwhelmed. Get help without feeling guilty and let others take responsibility. Learn to delegate.
9. Spend time in the sun, but protect your skin. The sun is the leading cause of premature skin ageing and age spots. How can you protect your skin? Apply UV Plus Protective Day Screen SPF 40 over your regular moisturiser. Its 100 per cent mineral sun filters ensure a perfect tolerance, or adopt Super Restorative Day Cream in the SPF 20 version.
10. Pollution, pollution. To help protect your skin against the harmful effects of the environment, all of Clarins daytime products contain an anti-pollution complex that thoroughly protects the skin. In 2007, as a worldwide first, Clarins will launch Expertise 3P, a unique mist that is as gentle as it is effective in protecting the skin against the effects of artificial electromagnetic waves.
11. Over time, the skin is not as elastic. Hormonal modifications can often lead to weight gain and drier skin. The skin cannot “bounce back” and becomes slackened. Exfoliate both your body and face twice a week and trust Clarins, the body contouring expert and you will maintain a youthful-looking silhouette longer.
12. Relax with a foot massage. Apply Relax Oil and gently massage the arch of your feet. Another relaxing exercise is to roll your foot over a tennis ball or simply practice deep breathing.
Clarins is available at selected beauty therapy salons, pharmacies and department stores.